Advert

Featured post

Mervanya - All of Fabric 6 lets Play

Myrrik & Mervanya playing on their own little server. As we play along, hopefully, you will get to see more of AOF6 as we go. Mervanya...

Tuesday 6 June 2017

D10 Minecraft Vlog

For just over a month now I have been running a minecraft vlog, not any vlog but D10 Minecraft. In this game, the dice decide what you can and can and cannot do.

So far I have found a village to build my base in, which was lucky.  I have farms already and a bountiful supply of food, to the west of this is a huge MESA which I have not explored yet.  If you want to find out a little more about D10 Minecraft head on to you tube and take a peak.  If you like what you see, click like, subscribe and wait for the derp moments, and there are a few :)




No comments:

Post a Comment