Advert

Featured post

Mervanya - All of Fabric 6 lets Play

Myrrik & Mervanya playing on their own little server. As we play along, hopefully, you will get to see more of AOF6 as we go. Mervanya...

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Seven room Neriak House in EQII

Neriak House

When I play EQII, I am normally hiding in one of many houses I have procured over the last 6 or 7 years and there are many. I sometimes log in just to decorate and set up homes rather than go questing and its worth the final result as any EQII house decorator will tell you.

This House originally began as the 5 room house in Neriak but over the years  two more rooms to it.  It is a good house to start with as its big enough to get an idea of how to decorate without having too much space so here is what I managed to do with mine the first time around. All of this was done before I found out about EQII Layout editor and before the wall dividers were available on the station cash market so it took many grinding trips to get enough tokens for the city festivals in order to get what I needed.


This was my Necromancers ritual and prayer room.  I used Neriak floor tiles.  to get the dark marble effect on the walls I used Freeport Dividers



I had a look out set up on a newly set second floor on the entrance and a Welcome bar for visitors.  I hand built the steps to it using  Grobb benches.



I built a torture Dungeon in the basement and used the tin helmet you get form the Bristlebain quest to fit to a chair so as it looked like an electric chair.   (Remember she is a Necromancer )






When the balcony appeared I had no idea what to do with it so this is what I came up with, although I could probably do better now.


Any way I hope you enjoyed my tour around an EQ II House and please check out my others as I also have Thurgadin Hall, amongst others on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment